Rotel RA-1572 Stereo Integrated Amplifier
The RA-1572 combines proven analog design with sophisticated digital circuits to bring all of your sources to life with amazing fidelity.
As typical of Rotel amplifiers, the RA-1572’s circuitry draws on a high capacity power supply based on a Rotel custom designed and in-house manufactured oversized toroidal transformer. In addition to providing an abundance of voltage and current for all operating stages, the transformer’s toroidal shape helps prevent stray radiation patterns from corrupting audio signals as they pass through adjacent circuit stages.
The RA-1572’s input section is substantially more flexible than that found in most integrated amplifiers. In recognition of the predominance of digital sources available today, the RA-1572 has a built-in state of the art 32-bit/768kHz AKM digital-to-analog converter (DAC) and analog stages of the highest quality. The DAC and surrounding circuitry supports a vast array of source inputs including DSD capable PC-USB (32-bit/384kHz).
• 120 watts each channel, both channels driven
• AKM premium 32-bit/768kHz Digitalto Analog Converter (DAC)
• PC-USB input for superb audio from your computer
• Digitally connect to Satellite Boxes, TV sets or Bluray/DVD players
• Front panel USB input for iPod/iPhone or MP3 players
• Balanced analogue input
• Phono input (MM) for the vinyl enthusiast
• Traditional line-level inputs for tuner, CD etc.
• Pre-in and Pre-out connections for system upgrades