Van den Hul D300 Mk3 Hybrid Interconnect Cable RCA
After the success of the original D - 300, there was demand to make some improvements in the original design. So the D - 300 III HYBRID was born.
The main items are:
- The cable is a Hybrid which combines highest quality metal with our Linear Structured Carbon ® (LSC) technology.
- Under the shielding one now finds an additional LSC saturated layer to further close the cable against HF signals and to dramatically improve the signal quality.
- Furthermore, an extra LSC saturated layer is applied around the centre conductor, this again to improve signal quality and resolution.
- Also the internal insulation is more flexible; the material used now is polyethylene-foam with another advantage: reduced capacitance between the signal line and the shielding.
- The expanding gas for the foam is completely inert: Nitrogen.
- Oxidation of the centre-conductor or the braiding is therefore nearly impossible.
- The density of the conductor strands’ very pure silver coating is improved both on the central signal line and the shielding braid.